Job Title: Inside Sales/Customer Service
About our Company:
Based in Sylva, NC, JXT Company is growing and we would like you to be a part of our team. We have been in business for over 14 years and going strong! We are
one of the major B2B commercial and industrial distributors in Western North Carolina.
What’s Different About This Inside Sales Job?
• No nights or weekends, daytime hours only.
• No out -of-town travel.
• Work in a dynamic industry.
• You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
• Knowledgeable with and experience using Microsoft Office.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to analyze and research products and information.
• Have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
• Must participate in a criminal background check.
• Learn concepts and terminology related to our industry and equipment.
• Grow repeat sales by providing product and technical information quotations in an accurate and timely manner.
• Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns.
• Act as primary point of contact for online order customers, answering phone and email inquiries, resolving complaints and processing orders in an efficient and
timely manner. Assist e-commerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items.
• Accurately process vendor transactions such as purchase orders, returns and quote requests.
• Present a professional image in the office, on the phone and online.
• Make local deliveries to customers.
• Assist walk-in customers with inquiries, sales, pick-ups, and payments.
• Work efficiently with outside sales and other team members to support outside sales with quotes, pricing, and sourcing, develop customers and ensure customer
• Paid holidays.
• Paid Vacation time.
• IRA Bonus Program.
• Flexible hours.
• Monday to Friday
• Full-time, 30 – 40 hours/week
• 1-year office work, Sales, Microsoft Office is required.
• Only healthy employees are allowed inside the building. All employees are required to wear face coverings and remain at least 6 feet apart.
• Disinfection is performed regularly and frequent handwashing is required.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://jxtcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Winter-is-Coming_compressed.pdf” title=”Winter is Coming_compressed”]
Introducing More New Parts to fit Sterrad NX, 100NX & 100S Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization Systems!
JXT Company is pleased to introduce more (RPI) new parts to fit Sterrad NX, 100NX & 100S hydrogen peroxide sterilization systems including the Vacuum Test Gauge Kit which includes an Inficon Vacuum Test Gauge, Centering Rings (16KF), Clamps (10KF & 16KF), Adaptor Fitting, Vacuum Reducer Tee (1″ x 1″ x 3/4″), Vacuum Radius Elbow (3/4″), O-Rings and O-Ring Lubricant. Plus, JXT Company’s Vacuum Test Gauge Kit comes with a convenient, sturdy, lockable, foam lined, plastic case!
JXT Company also offers Vaporizer/Condenser Service Kits which include the Valve Manifold Assembly, Insulation Block Kit, Wire Brushes, Cleanout Tool, Heat Sink Compound, O-Rings, Cleaning Pads, and mounting hardware to fit the Vaporizer/Condenser Assembly in the NX and 100NX.
Also available are the Injector Assembly Rebuild Kit and Injector Assembly Tool Kit to fit the 100S. JXT Company’s Injector Assembly Tool Kit includes custom tools perfect for installing the needles into the Injector Valve Assembly and cleaning and disassembling the Injector Base.
Other new arrivals include Fans, Solenoid Valves, Solenoid Valve Rebuild Kit, Screen Filter, and more!
For more information, click the button below.
REPAIR PARTS FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE STERILIZATOIN SYSTEMS!https://issuu.com/gcat/docs/jxt_sterrad0720
Click below for a free downloadable poster. You can post anywhere to help encourage everybody to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
JXT Company is proud to announce we are now a distributor for Fineline Settings!
Fineline Settings is your one stop shop for all your disposable food and beverage container needs. They offer several compostable products that are ecofriendly. With 20 different brands, Fineline Settings is sure to have what you are looking for. Their products are great for daily dining services, caterers, and everything in between. Fineline offers elegance and sophistication as well as convenience and affordability.
Stop by our office to view some of what Fineline has to offer!
Cabinet Savers are flexible plastic liners designed to protect your kitchen sink cabinets and bathroom vanity baseboards from damage caused by water, leaks, and cleaning chemicals. With a unique channel design and a built in drain cone, they provide warning of leaks, alerting you before potential catastrophe. They are inexpensive and provide a great return on investment.
- Made from Low-Density Polyethylene in the USA
- Holds up to 1 Gallon of Water
- Easy to install as well as remove and clean
- 100% Recyclable
- Available in White or Beige in a Variety of Sizes
- Perfect for Apartments, Dormitories, Hotels, Institutions, and Large-Scale Residencies
- Quantity Discounts available upon request