Job Title: Inside Sales/Customer Service
About our Company:
Based in Sylva, NC, JXT Company is growing and we would like you to be a part of our team. We have been in business for over 14 years and going strong! We are
one of the major B2B commercial and industrial distributors in Western North Carolina.
What’s Different About This Inside Sales Job?
• No nights or weekends, daytime hours only.
• No out -of-town travel.
• Work in a dynamic industry.
• You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
• Knowledgeable with and experience using Microsoft Office.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to analyze and research products and information.
• Have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
• Must participate in a criminal background check.
• Learn concepts and terminology related to our industry and equipment.
• Grow repeat sales by providing product and technical information quotations in an accurate and timely manner.
• Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns.
• Act as primary point of contact for online order customers, answering phone and email inquiries, resolving complaints and processing orders in an efficient and
timely manner. Assist e-commerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items.
• Accurately process vendor transactions such as purchase orders, returns and quote requests.
• Present a professional image in the office, on the phone and online.
• Make local deliveries to customers.
• Assist walk-in customers with inquiries, sales, pick-ups, and payments.
• Work efficiently with outside sales and other team members to support outside sales with quotes, pricing, and sourcing, develop customers and ensure customer
• Paid holidays.
• Paid Vacation time.
• IRA Bonus Program.
• Flexible hours.
• Monday to Friday
• Full-time, 30 – 40 hours/week
• 1-year office work, Sales, Microsoft Office is required.
• Only healthy employees are allowed inside the building. All employees are required to wear face coverings and remain at least 6 feet apart.
• Disinfection is performed regularly and frequent handwashing is required.